Kohala Property - Real Estate Sales, Management, Leasing
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Do you want a fish farm just off Kawaihae Harbor?
On the other hand...
If you've got it...
Pele stretches under her skirt
Incredible opportunity in North Kohala

Categories

exploring
general information
legend
lifestyle
nature
real estate news
powered by

My Blog

Ancheline Ponds of South Kohala

On the South Kohala Coast at the Waikoloa Beach Resort, among other attractions, is a nature preserve. The ancheline ponds at Anaehoomalu Bay in front of Kolea are preserved for generations to enjoy this natural beauty. At times the colors in these waters can be electric; from day-glow green and orange, to pulsing yellows. Here they are serene with the sunset across the ocean beyond. There is a trail through the ponds to the beach. A walk through here is always an opportunity to stop, breathe, and reflect in these faerie reflecting pools. What might you 'see'? Photo Kloof Photography.

16 Comments to Ancheline Ponds of South Kohala:

Comments RSS
charlottewiese56@yahoo.com on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 11:46 PM
Extraordinary things here. I’m very glad to appearance your publish. Thanks so much and that I’m searching forward to touching you. This is genuinely lovely format and i love the coloring at the page tabs. I additionally love the usage of these massive tags on my layouts, they're absolutely quite and image. Thanks for sharing me.

best resume professional writers on Sunday, April 14, 2019 9:01 PM
What a beautiful sight to see! I hope, one day, I would be able to come and visit it. You can clearly see how clean the place is. It seems so pristine. I wonder how it would feel like to be under that crystal-clear water and to breathe the fresh and clean air. I have read that Kohala offers perhaps the best variety and value for visiting families and tourists looking to maximize their Hawaii vacation time. From the white silicate sandy stretches along the immaculate Ancheline ponds to trails and hiking paths through the Kohala Forest Reserve, the natural wonders of Hawaii are within an easy drive of Kohala’s luxurious resorts. Hope to see you soon Kohala!

CarrolGarris on Friday, April 27, 2018 2:03 AM
Informative post

best essay on Saturday, April 28, 2018 6:43 AM
someday I'll just pack my bags and leave this home to travel and explore all over the world and discover new things, beaches, islands,coasts,caves and dive into the open oceans like an idiot and never stop.

Dawna Luisini on Friday, July 06, 2018 1:54 PM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://insl.co/11 Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse

sudoku on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 9:35 PM
It is the place to play sudoku online free sudoku so click on our site and play free without download and signing up on our site sudoku online.

loegmrntdherid1 on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 7:55 PM
This posting is marvelous and what a fantastic research that you have done. Thanks

sidekickstudios.net on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 7:00 AM
You have an amazing website with lots of good information. i will bookmark it for future reference and get through it whenever I need information concerning it.

Anonymous on Wednesday, January 23, 2019 6:19 PM
Reply to comment

https://www.researchwritingkings.com/review-of-essayshark-com/ on Wednesday, January 23, 2019 6:34 PM
I will totally do everything for me to see such a beautiful place. This one is a really must see and visited beach resort. I have actually been into different beaches before and I must say that most of them are worth visiting. In line with this, I would also like to see if I will be saying the same thing upon checking this place out. I just hope that one day I can make this dream possible. I would like to see this with the people that I love of course. I am sure they will love to witness such beauty.

calculus homework help on Thursday, January 24, 2019 9:04 AM
South Kohala Coast at the Waikoloa Beach Resort is awesome for the tourist, The tour you have given to the audience through the pictures is interesting and gives the insight of how lovely it looks through different seasons. Looking forward to your more posts about the place.

oz essay review on Sunday, February 03, 2019 11:49 AM
The city of Long Beach is great post and much people held lots of events held here like , parties etc. so that they have fun themselves as much as they can and also collects lots of more information about that events.

drakordrama on Monday, February 25, 2019 8:27 PM
Thanks for sharing this blog. A piece of great information you shared through this blog. Keep it up and best of luck for your future blogs and posts

Anonymous on Sunday, April 14, 2019 8:36 PM
as

fortnite battle royale on Monday, May 06, 2019 1:42 AM
Fortnite Battle Royale is a free multiplayer online arcade game you've ever seen.

how to hack dragon city on Friday, June 14, 2019 1:13 AM
There is absolutely no need to generate loads of currencies as you follow the same steps for acquiring them every day.