Kohala Property - Real Estate Sales, Management, Leasing
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Do you want a fish farm just off Kawaihae Harbor?
On the other hand...
If you've got it...
Pele stretches under her skirt
Incredible opportunity in North Kohala

Categories

exploring
general information
legend
lifestyle
nature
real estate news
powered by

My Blog

Is this Hawaii?

Travel the world in a day in Hawaii. Is this the Gobi Desert? No. It's Haleakala. This is why I love Hawaii. In a couple of hours you can travel from oceans to jungles to deserts to great plains to alpine peaks to volcanoes to historic plantation camps and pulsing metropolis. And, there is a place for everyone in every place. I can help you find yours if you like. photo rob de camp

16 Comments to Is this Hawaii?:

Comments RSS
assignment writingservices on Friday, March 30, 2018 12:06 AM
The travel from oceans and increasing the more jungles to deserts for plantation,great thoughts always. The metropolis every place and including the deserts for place for camp and travel hours in hawaii.

indonesia travel on Thursday, April 12, 2018 4:35 AM
We decided to go against them and create a website that will make traveling on a motorcycle easier, safer and more accessible to everyone. We've collected information, inspiration, and tips for you about riding the motorcycle in countries of South-East Asia.

Traveling Scandinavia on Saturday, June 02, 2018 8:04 AM
The Blue Lagoon is presently among Iceland’s most well-known attractions. Geothermal plant proceeds to work to its own advantage, pulling sea-water upward from 2000 meters underground. Once transferred through the tanks at the plant, then the seawater enters the lagoon using a pipeline. Temperature is approximately 3-9 °C (102°F). Thousands and thousands of people come annually to float from the darkened waters, shrouded by having an ethereal steam.

ken on Sunday, June 24, 2018 9:00 PM
This is really good.

best writing service reviews on Thursday, August 16, 2018 2:42 PM
Hawaii has always been a dream destination of mine. There are so many things and places to try and see. Getting the obvious beaches out of the way, Hawaii offers more than the white sands and clear oceans. They bring you to a diverse environment. One minute you are standing in the sand, the next you are trekking up the side of a volcano. Looking at your post, I really need to take a vacation to Haaii to experience these amazing places.

mark on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 9:56 PM
woah

livecareer on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 10:17 PM
Traveling the world is one of my life-long dream of mine. I mean who would not want to see the world in all of its entirety, right? It would take a considerable amount of time before I could achieve this since I have so much in front of me, but I also understand that after all the hardship that I will experience will inevitably lead me to my dream. For now, reading articles and looking at pictures is the only way I can appreciate the wonders of our world.

sims 4 cc on Wednesday, January 09, 2019 5:25 PM
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I get to you a new game. This is hot games in the year– sims 4 cc. Click link to visit site.

Find U Rings on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 4:03 PM
All diamonds are rated on a color grade scale. Less noticeable color means the diamond is more valuable.

DES-6121 Practice Test Questions on Friday, April 12, 2019 3:03 AM
There is a place for everyone in every place. I can help you find yours if you like. photo rob de camp.

Stubby Holder Printing on Sunday, April 21, 2019 11:09 PM
Maintain the outstanding job !! Lovin' it!

Samsung Case on Sunday, April 21, 2019 11:21 PM
I value the details on your websites. Thank you so much!

v on Sunday, May 05, 2019 2:32 AM
v

bahis siteleri on Sunday, May 26, 2019 8:35 AM
canlı bahis, iddaa ve kaçak casino siteleri listesi burada.

Certus Trading Reviews on Friday, August 30, 2019 10:42 PM
By the end of Certus Trading Reviews options course, you will be able to choose stocks that are set to take off over the next 12 months, structure your trades to make a more than 100% return and hedge your trades to make money even if you are dead wrong on the direction.

windows 10 device manager on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 6:56 PM
Here you get all the information about Windows Device Manager and by watching this tutorial you solve your software problem.