Kohala Property - Real Estate Sales, Management, Leasing
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Do you want a fish farm just off Kawaihae Harbor?
On the other hand...
If you've got it...
Pele stretches under her skirt
Incredible opportunity in North Kohala

Categories

exploring
general information
legend
lifestyle
nature
real estate news
powered by

My Blog

To surf or to swim??

WHOA!! Check out this awesome shot from Hawaii News Now of a stand up paddler taking a wipe out on the big surf we have been enjoying in Hawaii. Not what first comes to mind when I think of stand up paddling.. For something a little more tame for the less experienced may I recommend Mauna Kea beach, Spencer beach or Kawaihae harbor on a calmer day.

15 Comments to To surf or to swim??:

Comments RSS
http://www.taketimeforyou.org/blog/2014/09/28/Weight-Loss.aspx on Thursday, September 01, 2016 2:45 AM

click here on Monday, September 05, 2016 12:46 AM
In this blog we have seen the person who is flying in the air and swim in the water. They do the wonderful job in the best way.

type your essay on Sunday, May 06, 2018 12:09 AM
I wish I could swim too but I really missed this as I have tried so many times to swim but couldn’t get it perfectly. I have some fear of a lot of water. But can anyone suggest me any good tips of swimming?

best essays.com on Monday, June 25, 2018 1:21 PM
I want to try surfint this year or next year. It's an amazing activity.

sound not working computer on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 6:53 PM
This is the best place to solve the problem of no sound windows 10 free of cost to do just single click and use your system happily.

test on Monday, July 30, 2018 10:03 PM
test

pexe jurer on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 7:27 PM
this article is very good. check for check it whatsapp sniffer android ogwhatsapp updated story saver apk download

mp3 downloader on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:34 PM
Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues. was truly information. Your website is very beneficial.

faucets & sink soap dispenser on Wednesday, January 23, 2019 11:57 PM
Good weblog content about this topic,I am these days within your weblog a few times at this point.I recently planned to say hello and also indicate the thanks for the tips presented.

AZ-203 Practice Test Questions Answers on Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:17 AM
Microsoft AZ-203 exam dumps in VCE Files with Latest AZ-203 questions. Latest Microsoft AZ-203 practice test questions with 100% verified answers. Download

192.168.l.l on Friday, May 03, 2019 5:41 PM
Thanks for sharing this man. I would love to add more to the knowledge that you have shared here. Nice work here and keep sharing this to help other as well.

custom assignment writing service on Sunday, May 19, 2019 4:17 AM
Top assignment help offers custom assignment online where you can get excellent writing services from our Professional writers for your assignments.

William D. Stowe on Monday, June 24, 2019 11:45 PM
If you want leadership ideas to be assimilated among staffs and group member, you have to follow different methods. Teaching your assistants is one of the methods.You can teach people almost everything you are doing -as you are doing it FOR MORE DETAILS.

test on Saturday, August 31, 2019 10:20 AM