Kohala Property - Real Estate Sales, Management, Leasing
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Do you want a fish farm just off Kawaihae Harbor?
On the other hand...
If you've got it...
Pele stretches under her skirt
Incredible opportunity in North Kohala

Categories

exploring
general information
legend
lifestyle
nature
real estate news
powered by

My Blog

Tide Pools on the North Tip

North Kohala Tide Pools. These cliffs and lava flats stretch for quite a way with beautiful views of Maui beyond. Access is through rolling green agricultural pasture and forest, with clean air sweet with the scent of mollases grass. Winter waters pound these cliffs and whales breach and birth here. Just a tiny example of what 'is' Kohala. It's not the resort. It's not sandy beaches and swaying palms. It's rugged and raw. Birthplace of king Kamehameha. His strength and tenacity is reflected in these surroundings. Larger than life. Self assured. Rich in spirit. Creative.

15 Comments to Tide Pools on the North Tip:

Comments RSS
John egsrfxdhfhmg on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 4:55 AM
Excellent.

rushmyessays on Monday, May 21, 2018 9:41 PM
Truly beautiful update on your website and that would grab my attention as well. I always suggest visiting such beautiful place to stay refreshed and relaxed your mind too. Thanks for this amazing article pretty provoking.

uk bestessay on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 5:46 AM
Wow, it's so beautiful out there! I hope I will be able to visit this spot next month.

Quickbooks support phone number on Friday, July 27, 2018 5:51 PM
It is the very nice and amazing place to solve the issue of sound no working in windows 10 free of cost and it is the solver issue.

Shanel Shelby on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 2:29 AM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://duckshop.co/1f1p Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse

pexe jurer on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 7:25 PM

loegmrntdherid1 on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 7:56 PM
nice post I like this.

Wedding Jewelry on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 4:09 PM
The diamond has inclusions that are plainly noticeable and may affect the overall brilliance of a diamond.

walgreens photo coupon on Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:18 AM
Find photo coupon codes, promo codes and the latest deals at Walgreens. Get same day photo pickup! Save on Christmas cards, valentines, invitations

best essay for you on Sunday, May 19, 2019 5:20 AM
You want to get good grades, but aren’t good in writing an essay? Our expert writers deliver the best essays. Hire them today and get the best price.

Anonymous on Monday, May 20, 2019 4:52 PM
Reply to comment

www.topratedessayservices.com/papernow-org-review/ on Monday, May 20, 2019 4:57 PM
I would really love to witness this kind of beauty personally. My family had a vacation before in a beach and I can still remember how my sisters and I were able to see such kind of view when we are exploring the island. It was indeed a memorable experience for me because of the peace the sea has made me feel. I would really like to see it one more time which gives me an idea to suggest this if ever my parents will ask us where we want to go next month. I am sure that they will also love the idea.

1z0-927 Questions Answers on Friday, May 31, 2019 12:43 AM
Myexamcollection provides you with the best pathway to get through exam 1z0-927 VCE, one of the best industry-relevant IT certification exams. Examcollection 1z0-927 VCE is the best to help you in your ambition and reach your destination with flying colors.

papers writing service on Tuesday, July 02, 2019 10:47 AM
It's a nice and interesting post. I am happy to discover it here now. Good job.

Alice D. Garrity on Wednesday, October 09, 2019 3:07 AM
Team Spirit/Game Spirit: While playing any game or sport we must have game spirit and positive attitude. We can’t blame someone or anything if we lose.Safety Is Must: While playing Golf we must think about our safety and other’s safety too. Remember that nobody would get injured by Ball, Golf Stick or something else Click Here For More Information.